Monday, December 04, 2006

God's Way or My Way

The topic of rebellion in a recent class reminded me of a powerful presentation by Frank Peretti I heard this past summer, entitled "God's Way or My Way". My Mom purchased the CD recording of the program from Focus on the Family, which is available here (external link to family.org). I also found a streaming version of the two-part program online, but am waiting to hear back from FOTF concerning possible copyright issues before posting the link.

In my opinion, this presentation is well worth the listen! If you do listen to it at some point, I welcome your thoughts/comments in reply to this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A note of encouragement for you, Malcolm, as you work through this final week of a challenging semester. My heart rejoices as I read your blog, my life is blessed with your determination to live the sanctified life, and I overflow with joy when I understand your desire to "Go God's Way." May you sense the loving support of family and friends as we anticipate enoying the Christmas holidays together. Counting the days 'till your flight to Quebec arrives! Mom