Monday, March 05, 2007

Few Days in In Ind Indiana

Saturday evening I arrived back here at GBS after a few great days away. Alisa's Dad was preaching revival at her brother Andrew's church in Indiana this past week. So, I drove up there on Thursday afternoon to spend a few days with Alisa and her family.

Along with attending wonderful services, I also met great people and enjoyed pleasant company. Ken, a Guyanese friend of the family, also treated us to a variety of delicious ethnic food.

Travelling home on Saturday, I stopped at Tim Hortons for a taste of Canada: a large double-double (coffee with two creams and two sugars) and Timbits (donut holes). Good stuff, eh?

Oh, and I didn't Rrroll up any prizes from Timmy's.

2 comments:

sct said...

Hey Malcolm,

Have you noticed that the sizes are different at Tim Horton's in the US? Every size is one step bigger! Ah, yes, the American way :)

Scott

Malcolm said...

Actually, since you mentioned it I do remember hearing that somewhere before. Didn't notice myself however...I'll have to try and remember to pay attention to that next time I'm in a Tim Hortons here in the States.